Thursday, April 27, 2017

Erin's Review ~ The Castle by Skye Warren

The Castle (Endgame, #3)The Castle by Skye Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
The riveting conclusion of Skye Warren's Endgame Series left me both breathless and completely satisfied. Throughout the series, we are given pieces to the intricate puzzle she has constructed. Slowly those pieces have been put together and in this book, we are finally able to see the whole picture, and wow! Shocking, intense, and utter perfection.
I was, once again, wrapped up in these bold and complex characters. Gabriel and Avery have gone through drastic changes throughout the series. I loved watching their evolution both as individuals and as a couple.
Twisted and gritty, The Castle was full of surprises. I have devoured each book in the series and this was no exception. Warren's writing style has a way of completely drawing me in. I find myself getting lost in her words, in the story, and in these characters. I can't wait for more and I'm beyond excited that we'll be getting a spin-off!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment