Thursday, April 27, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Hate 2 Lovers by K. Webster & JD Hollyfield

Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)Hate 2 Lovers by K. Webster
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

Laugh out loud funny, super sexy, and a lot of heart, Hate 2 Lovers is a definite must read.
When a surprise pregnancy throws a kink into Andie and Roman's current situation, it's interesting to see how each of them handles the news. Always sassy and fiery, Andie shows us just how deep and multidimensional she really is in this story. While there were times I grew frustrated with her inability to fully open up and her constant need to fight her feelings, I felt it was realistic given her story. It was one of the many sides of her. She was such a fantastic mix of snarky, strong, vulnerable, insecure, and sweet. And then we have Roman. I absolutely adored Roman. He was the soft to Andie's hard. His feelings for her and their child were undeniable. He was incredibly sexy with the perfect combination of alpha and sweet. We got to see his protective and possessive side as well as his patient and understanding side.
These two challenged each other. Even when they were at each others throats, they just fit. I was mesmerized by their push and pull. Their development throughout the story was exciting to watch.
Webster and Hollyfield expertly blended their writing to create a fluid and full experience. Both characters had their own voice and feel, but together, it was seamless. I couldn't get enough of the witty dialogue and found myself giggling quite often. In addition to the laughs, I shed a few tears, squirmed in my seat, and ooh'd and aaahhh'd throughout. I finished the whole thing in one sitting, couldn't put it down. I'm beyond excited to read the next book in the series! I have a feeling the next couple is gonna give this one a run for their money!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment