Thursday, April 27, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Take Me Back by Meghan March

Take Me BackTake Me Back by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

This book absolutely blew me away. I honestly don't know how to write this review because I really don't want to tell you much about the book. I went into Take Me Back having only read the blurb and because of that I was able to fully experience this story in a way I wouldn't have been able to if I had known more about it. I urge you to do the same, just pick it up and start reading!
Dane and Kat's marriage is struggling and in an attempt to reconnect they decide to take a trip together. The journey back to one another was full of ups and downs. Their story was incredibly full; it was emotional, exciting, and quite intense at times. It was impossible not to root for them.
March, once again, delivers rich characters and an intriguing storyline. As I read, I uncovered more and more about Kat and Dane. We are given bits and pieces that fit together to give us a clearer picture on each of them. I was lost in the story and found myself diving deeper into their world. I couldn't get enough.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment