Thursday, April 27, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Wasp by Fiona Quinn

Wasp (Uncommon Enemies #1)Wasp by Fiona Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Complex & heavily detailed, Wasp grabbed hold of my attention right from the start. I was completely immersed in the mystery and fast-paced storyline.
Quinn weaves a tale of espionage and betrayal. The mystery and suspense was carefully crafted and slowly revealed, keeping me clinging to every word written and searching for answers. Along with my need for answers, strong and well developed characters held me captive. Quinn gave us brilliant and capable characters to invest in. The addition of the romance between Zoe and Gage added a new and exciting dimension to the story as well.
Strictly romance readers might be a bit apprehensive about picking this one up but I would urge them to give it a try. Anyone looking for an intricate mystery filled with heart pounding action and intrigue should definitely grab this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment