Monday, April 17, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Dropkick My Heart: Powerhouse M.A. Series by Winter Travers

Dropkick My Heart: Powerhouse M.A. SeriesDropkick My Heart: Powerhouse M.A. Series by Winter Travers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Jenny

All you need is love and cookies.

Hilarious! Fun!

Drop Kick My Heart was a cute fun story. I really needed this book especially after the last book I read. It's been a while since I've read a book that had me laughing from beginning to end. Molly is the proud owner of a Java Spot, a dream she made come true by saving every penny. I loved the little games Molly and Kellen played on each other. The supporting characters were a great addition to this story, especially Molly’s friend. This is my first book by Author Winter Travers and I have to say I this will not be my last. I loved her writing style, the book had little head time and more interaction between the characters. I recommend Dropkick My Heart to anyone who needs a good laugh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment