Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ The Player by K. Bromberg

The Player (The Player, #1)The Player by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★★
~Jenny
Baseball has never been sexier in an all-new novel by New York Times Bestselling Author, K. Bromberg.

Easton Wylder sustained an injury that threatens to end his season early, the team calls in the renowned physical therapist, Doc Dalton, to oversee his recovery.

HOT!HOT!HOT!HOT!
WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS, OMG!

Holy heck, this is K. Bromberg's sexiest book yet! I'm a huge fan of every single one of her books, but OMG The Player is number 1 right now.

Great story well written. The plot is filled with steamy scenes, seductions, shocking moments. Reading this book was so much fun. The chemistry between the two was off the charts. This book definitely made me think, why-oh-why didn't I become a physical therapist. Then maybe, just maybe I would have my very own Easton Wylder.

I have no intention of giving away the secrets or the ending of this book but, what I can tell you is that it is really good and a must read. For new readers who are just being introduced to K. Bromberg's books, The Player is an excellent start.

Mrs. Bromberg, I'm ready for book 2, please!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment