Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Damaged Locke by Victoria Ashley

Damaged Locke  (Locke Brothers, #1)Damaged Locke by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

The youngest Locke brother has some serious demons. He is damaged and dark but looks like an angel. On a typical night for the brothers he spies a girl across the street. Instead of having the same reaction most people do when they see one of the brothers Kadence is drawn in and curious. While she was warned away from the Locke family she can't help but want to know about them.

These two characters have instant chemistry and Kadence has the ability to see beyond what everyone else sees. Aston just can't get enough of this girl and doesn't plan to stop any time soon. This was an introduction into a family made up three boys bound by a tragic childhood and now let no one walk over them. They are feared and sought after. I did feel like some of this story was rushed and found myself wanting more. I wanted to understand the characters a bit more and I didn't have enough time to fully connect with their issues. That being said, I did enjoy this; it was dirty, quick. It was dark and raw enough to have me hooked for more. There was blood and a bit of suspense. And there was enough in this for me to want more from these brothers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment