Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Hot Witness by Lynn Raye Harris

Hot Witness (Hostile Operations Team, #9.5)Hot Witness by Lynn Raye Harris
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

This is the my first book by this author and it will absolutely not be my last. Seamlessly the HOT team entered into the MacKenzie world to send Jake Ryan back to a place he left behind years ago. He was once a member of Brothers of Sin MC he needs to go back in to help someone get out.

Eva Gray is hiding behind ink and a tattoo gun, biding her time for the moment she has been waiting for, for eight long years. But when a new/old brother rolls into town he might just ruin these plans. But while he might ruin everything he also awakens feelings Eva thought were all but dead.

A mix of suspense, sassiness and sexy this little novel had a bit of it all. I enjoyed the characters and even though we only got them for a short period of time they were full of personality and it was enough time to become connected with them. My only complaint was that I wished it was longer. This could have easily been a full length novel and would have been just as enjoyable. I enjoyed this author's story-telling and we got enough of a background into the Hostile Operations Team that made me want more of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment