Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Inheritance by T.C.Winters

Inheritance (Infidelity World)Inheritance by T.C.Winters
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description

This is one of the books set inside of the Infidelity World and it's always interesting to see other author's take on little pieces of the original story. I really enjoyed the premise of this story, a mystery/suspense, who-done-it type of novella.

Dante is a famous artist who has just has his world rocked and finds out there is more to his family than he ever imagined. Now with a missing painting and mysterious circumstances surrounding his life we are put smack dab in the middle of some serious drama. Who better to help than is Aunt Deloris and Ms. Flores???

This was a quick read and pretty exciting with a lot of moving and working parts, but the lack of romance did cause for me to lose some of my enjoyment. There was a little romance budding but I have never been a fan of the "fade to black" moments. I either want it all or not at all. The romantic element at times didn't seem to fit into what was happening because there was so much else to figure out and pieces at play. This was well-written and the story definitely worked inside the world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment