Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ More Than Want You by Shayla Black

More Than Want You (More Than Words, #1)More Than Want You by Shayla Black
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
This was way more heartfelt and emotional than I expected it to be. I have read this author before so I thought I knew what to expect but I was definitely taken by surprise. Sure there was heat, a whole lot of serious chemistry but it was also flirty and character heavy.

Maxon is a highly successful real-estate agent on the verge of more success but his brother is standing in his way. A brother who he has a whole lot of bad blood with. The key to keep his brother off his game? Find a distraction. Keeley is a bit of everything. She doesn't take life too seriously, doesn't really have a plan but she sure does catch the eye of Maxon Reed. All good stories start with this one night in a bar...

Maxon is a smooth talker who gets more than he bargained for with Keeley. She is supposed to be his secret weapon but turns into something more. They become something more, but time is money and old wounds die hard and then things get a little complicated.

This book was really enjoyable, the characters where well developed and the setting well established. There was also the side characters that make you want to know what is going to happen next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment