Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Ripple Effect: Episode 3 by Keri Lake

Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)Ripple Effect: Episode 3 by Keri Lake
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

Yet another ending that has left me hanging and admiring the evil genius that is Keri Lake.

These book need to be read in order as this one picks up where the last left off. With each passing piece we learn more about our unlikely duo. Both of these soul are broken and I don't think we really grasped the depth of the depravity that Dylan came from. While we knew about some of it, the fact that it just gets worse is heartbreaking. To see where she has come from and to where she finds herself now is one of the many things that has sucked me into this journey. Rip too has a multitude of issues but there is something about this girl that makes it so he doesn't want to just dispose of her.

I can't even fathom where where this is going and I can't wait to read the next piece.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment