Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Ripple Effect: Episode 4 by Keri Lake

Ripple Effect:  Episode 4 (Ripple Effect, #4)Ripple Effect: Episode 4 by Keri Lake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

In the forth and final episode I found myself unable to do anything while I read it. It was a one sitting read and I feel like for some reason I was more on the edge of my seat, if that is possible. The episodes need to be read in order and as a whole they make one of my favorite dark reads of the year so far.

This story is violent and combustible. Ripley and Dylan are damaged alone and together they are beyond destroyed. Their feelings for one another are so strong you can feel them permeating off of the pages. But can that type of damage survive when it all comes to a head. There is story left to uncover and wrongs that need to be righted and all I could do was hold on for the ride.

I loved the fact that I still had the chance to be surprised and taken off guard. You think you know where it is all going then to slapped in the face with the truth. For me that is what makes a story go from good to great, that ability to still be shocked and still find that I didn't know it all. I really enjoyed this from the very beginning to the end. And while one story line is over, I feel like there were enough side characters left breathing that there could be other stories in this dark and messed up world. Either way this author is one I have watched for awhile and one I will continue to follow because her brand of darkness calls to my black heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment