Thursday, April 27, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Three Players: The Game Series by L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole

Three Players: The Game SeriesThree Players: The Game Series by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

What...the...f&ck...

So this is the third book in this series and it's getting crazier with each passing piece. And now I'm left wondering if I have lost it or has Ella? This is day three in this bizarre arrangement and we were lead to believe it was going to be a take it or leave type of day. And in a way it was but it was way more messed up than I thought it was going to be.

Tobias and Preston are hotter and more mysterious than ever and this day flies by. Totally engrossed and completely hot this was a one sitting type of read that only leaves me needing to know more. Ella might be losing her mind and I think I am right there with her. I have SO many questions that have yet to be answered and am wondering if they ever will be.

The story is paused for now and I am eagerly waiting day four and to find out who "number three" is. What sort of trouble is he going to cause and just how will deep will the rabbit hole go before we get to the end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment