Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter

Beauty of the Beast (Fairy Tale Retellings #1)Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey
Who doesn’t love a beautiful retelling of a timeless classic. This is the first book in series of fairy tale retellings and I must say I was excited to read this story with an adult twist. To say Beauty and the Beast was a favorite story of mine would be an understatement but reading this beautiful remake with an adult twist I loved it. Adam and Isabella will draw you in and make you fall in love with them and their story. Adams story is so heartbreaking as the story starts it will catch you off guard like it did me. This is a story of getting a second chance at happiness of finding love when you think love has been lost. I love a good Happily Ever After especially if the beginning is so tragic and this is no different.
Reading this story, you can feel the love between Adam and Isabella as the story goes on and it grabs you, hold you, and sometimes just breaks your heart, Isabella was a strong main character that will make you pay attention. Adam why secluded really comes into himself with her love. This is a story worth reading. A story for those who believe that love really does calm the beast. Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder and it is more than on the surface. This book put a smile on my face and on my soul. I can’t wait to see what’s next. True love never gets old.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment