Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ An Officer's Submission by Christa Tomlinson

An Officer's Submission (Cuffs, Collars and Love, #3)An Officer's Submission by Christa Tomlinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★★
~Lindsey
Love , absolutely loved this story . I was so excited for more of Clay and Logan ,because why not one book was not enough . They have to be two of my favorite couples , their love and growth .Such passion and loyalty . I love have the chemistry was still there. Christa is one of my favorite authors ad she did not disappoint. I had really high hopes for this story and I have to say I got what I expected. In this story their relationship is in the growth stages and there is definitely down stages and ups but reading this story it just drew me in .
Clay and Logan both having growing to do in this story and their relationship isn’t the best but doing all this it brings so much to the story. These two or so different yet that’s what makes them perfect for each other . This book was so much than a romance it was a book of healing, of finding that no matter what the heart wants what the heart wants . This is a great book that must be read . I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a great M/M book .


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment