Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Step by Step by K.C. Wells

Step by StepStep by Step by K.C. Wells
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Lindsey
Love it will either break us or make us stronger especially when we need it the most and sometimes it comes in many forms and when we expect it the most. This story was captivating from beginning till the end. What started off as a simple situation turned into something more. This story will touch you and hold you on the never-ending rollercoaster ride of their love. This is a great love story that will keep you entertained throughout.
K.C. WELLS never disappoint with her work. There is always a connection between the characters. Jamie and Guy just had that instant chemistry even though Jamie is “straight “. The moment they meet it just felt like yeah this will be something there. Both are strong characters that hold their own throughout the story. I can’t lie I love this story I think it makes my top M/M romance read. The chemistry between the characters, the writing, the plot everything just fell in place and just made this story what it was great . I can’t wait to see what’s next from her. Because every book just gets better and better. This is love at its finest and is so worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment