Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Target by L.P. Dover

Target (Circle of Justice, #2)Target by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Lindsey
Another well written piece of work from L.P.Dover . The two main characters will keep you on your toes until the end. This erotic suspense will take you on a roller coaster ride and have you asking yourself what’s next. This was a good book that kept my attention until the end without losing it along the way. There was a lot of secrets, lies, and who but in the throughout the story the plot was consistent and I really enjoyed myself. This is a nonstop in your face book of living double lives and how two words collided. This was an in your face , fast paced look into the world of lies and secrets and I would not look away for a second .
Wade an Brina give a good story, the chemistry between the two of them was right on point. The two of them are both keeping secrets from the other and when worlds collides it will have you asking yourself what just happened. This is a good midday read that somehow turn into an all-night read. The story from the characters, the plot, and the off the chart chemistry between them all made a great story to fall in like I did . I am really looking forward to what else L.P.Dover has to offer.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment