Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ By Invitation Only by Kimberly Knight

By Invitation OnlyBy Invitation Only by Kimberly Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
BLOODY HELL!!!


First off, this cover caught my eye. When I signed up to read it for the blog, I didn't know the author or what the book looked liked, just the title and the blurb. It had been so long since I signed up for it, I even forgot what it was about. But when it showed up on my Kindle. Holy moly! I couldn't wait to get to it, and I was mad that I had to wait.

So jumping in, not remembering what it was about, was a good thing. I remember hesitating to sign up for it, but I went for it anyways. I'm so glad I did.

As a single hard working divorce lawyer to the Hollywood stars, Peyton has seen love as nothing but heartache and a headache. Growing up as an only child, with parents who love each other, and a father who was a lawyer turn judge, she wanted it all. She got one thing right, she became an amazing lawyer. But finding love with her line of work, definitely isn't easy. Normal guys were freaked out with her work, and guys in her profession were off the table all together. That was a 'no go zone'. So she just stopped looking. That doesn't mean guys haven't tried to get in her pants. But that's the thing, that's all they want, and that's not something she is into. Until a new client has her going to a place she never knew existed much less would find herself there normally. Sensations is a private exclusive sex club for the rich and famous. she goes there for work, but doesn't leave when the jobs done. She finds herself tangled in the sheets of a bed, with the last person she ever expected, Booker Jameson. Booker is the enemy, and in the center on that 'no go zone'.

Booker is a cocky, womanizing, English lawyer who gets what he wants. As if the eyes, smile, beard, and body wasn't enough, he has an accent that brings women to their knees for him. But there's one woman he can't have and never will have, opposing console, Hollywood's hottest lawyer, Peyton. He knows she can't stand him, but it doesn't stop him from wanting her. He definitely never thought she would show up at the private club he is a member at. Seeing her there in her sexy dress was way too much for him. His self control wavered and he had to have her, or at least try. But one taste and one chance, wasn't enough. But wanting more wasn't an option, because he never double dipped, and it could ruin both their careers. He worked to hard to get where he's at, to lose it all now.

I absolutely loved everything about this story. Everything from the storyline, to the secrets, and the couples chemistry. Ahhhh...just bloody brilliant!!

I fell in love with Booker, before I even realized it. My love for him crept up on me and shocked the heck out of me. I was definitely rooting for someone else in the beginning. (Haha!) And oh my goodness, this club. I want to get invited to this club. Geez Louise! Hot as hell!!!

I am so glad I got the chance to read this one. One can only hope this is the beginning to a series, and there will be more of the club and these couples.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment