Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Truly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster

Truly, Madly, WhiskeyTruly, Madly, Whiskey by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
Oh my....swoon!!

Never have I read a book, with a biker like Bear Whiskey. He is so sweet, but still a badass. I mean, every biker needs to be a badass, right?!

Bear has helped carry the load of his family for a long time. With being the youngest son, and the only one that was left at home when their world's were turned on its axles, he had to step up to the plate. He is loyal to a fault to his family, his fellow brothers of the Dark Knights MC, but also to anyone he cares about. He's never questioned his place and what's the right thing to do, until Crystal. Crystal helps him want to be a better man. Crystal makes him want to do more, and be more. She helps him realize that his dreams are worth going after. But sometimes, some loyalties have to be pushed aside, for the things you truly want in life. The only bad thing, Crystal doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

Crystal hasn't always been the badass rebel biker chick. She has been through some pretty rough things in her young life. Things that have made her change who she was, and how she comes off to people. She is always left running from something. Some kind of hurt. Some kind of pain. Some kind of shame. It's like a life of never ending badness. If life has taught her anything, it's to always wait for the bottom to fall out from underneath you. Nothing ever lasts, or is promised. Until she lands where she can finally find peace again, Peaceful Harbor. It's the place that makes her life come full circle. It's where she started, again where she ends. She's trying to push people away, not get close to them, but Bear just doesn't take no for an answer. He pushes and pushes until all she sees is him. All she thinks about is him. All she wants is him. But being with him might be harder than expected. Until she realized, he would help carry her through the darkness of her past, and walk into the light.

I loved Bear and Crystal. I just loved Bear. But wait, I loved Crystal too. Yeah well, whatever!

They are just so cool together. Bear what nothing like I was expecting. I'm not gonna lie, I was judging him by the other biker books I have read, and Lord was I wrong. He has such an amazing heart. He is so patient, so sweet, so loving, and honestly doesn't care what anyone thinks about it.

His brothers were even completely amazing.

I really really enjoyed this one. I bet the other Whiskey boys will have amazing stories also. ♡♡♡

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment