Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lynzi's Review ~ Vengeance in Bloom by Jennifer Michael

Vengeance in Bloom (Love Unauthorized, #2)Vengeance in Bloom by Jennifer Michael
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Lynzi
This one has been patiently waiting for me on my kindle, and I couldn't get through my other ARCs fast enough. I was both anxious and nervous to read this one. If you read book one, Deceit In Bloom, then you would totally understand.

This review won't be like my normal reviews, because I feel like it would just give too much a way, and spoiling this one is not something I will do. Just know, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!

Book one ended in one nasty cliffhanger. I was left with my mouth hanging open and damn near speechless. Well except for my incoherent mumbling not so nice words. I just couldn't believe the ended. I COULDN'T BE! IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE! But there it was. I was floored.

This one followed along where the other left off, and thank the book god's for that. After chapter one, I was able to breath a little. But breathing OK definitely didn't last long. What happened in the pages of this book, was not things I was expecting. I thought I had it all figured out, but I was so wrong. Very far off to be exact. But it never kept me from guessing. It kept me on the edge of my seat. So much, that I think this is the fast I have read any book. I just couldn't put it down.

There is so much deceit, hurt, conniving, manipulation, pain, and bloodshed in this book, that it had my head spinning. So many twist and turns. So many ups and downs. I just couldn't get enough. How could 4 people go through so much? And how it all connected was CRAZY!!! Not just plan crazy either, no more like cray cray crazy.

And even though the end of this one actually said 'The End', I hope you God its not. I need more of these people. I need more of that "other story". At least more details of it. ;)

I love these characters. I have loved that I got the honor to read these books before they were out, and I can't wait for more from this author. <3 br="">
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment