Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Bossed by Sloane Howell

BossedBossed by Sloane Howell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description
Bossed is my first book by author Sloane Howell and it was a huge hit for me!

This book had me hooked from the very first chapter. I loved the banter between the sassy Jenny and the boss from hell Ethan. This couple had major intense foreplay disguised as heated work arguments.

Unfortunately you had two stubborn individuals that still carried emotional baggage from their childhood. When Ethan messes up a couple of times, he pulls out the big grand gestures to find forgiveness. Not giving any spoilers but one of his grand gestures was so beautiful that it had me in tears.

The secondary characters were wonderful. Jenny and Ethan were so fortunate to have Kelsey and Matt as best friends. I really hope Mr. Howell will give them their own story because you could tell there was a spark between them.

This was a very good read and I am excited to find a new to me author!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment