Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Bound by Family by Ryan Michele

Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound, #1)Bound by Family by Ryan Michele
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

The next generation of the Ravage MC is just as sensational as the original!

I was so excited when I heard Ryan Michele was going to introduce us to the next generation of Ravages by giving Cooper his story. And what a story it was, making Cooper find the one woman who he shouldn't want.

Cooper and Bristyl couldn't be more perfect together. Even though she finds herself in a dangerous position, Bristyl who has ties to the Sinster Sons MC knows loyalty and club come first. She's smart, level headed and not afraid to take chances which makes her the perfect Old Lady for an alpha biker.

I didn't know if I would be able to transition from Cooper the adorable boy to Cooper the tough alpha grown up biker but when he started getting dirty with Bristyl, slapping that butt and rocking her world, I was so on board! He is definitely the future of the Ravage MC. He doesn't hesitate to step up when the club needs him and he does it in a way that shows power and authority.

I was thrilled that we got to see past characters and see what was going on in their lives even though some of it broke your heart. I can't wait to read more of this future Ravages MC generation.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment