Thursday, April 27, 2017

Shy's Review ~ The Banker by Piper Rayne

The Banker (Modern Love,  #3)The Banker by Piper Rayne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
I thought this book was just as fantastic as the first book in this series. I was definitely looking forward to Lennon's book as she was such a strong character with such an interesting personality in the previous stories.

The main characters in this story are Lennon and Jasper and they couldn't have been more different from each other. But I actually love that aspect. I loved seeing these two very different characters navigate their feelings for each other. They had opposite perspectives on so much, and at first glance shouldn't work. But the spark was undeniable and drew me in to see what would happen. I also absolutely loved the twists and turns thrown into the mix. It managed to never feel stale or already done in the previous books.

All of these stories had a very good overall plot and flow to them. They were a great blend of romance, comedy, character development, and just all in all enjoyment.

Once the last words were read, I did have some things I would like to see more of. What was Jacob's final reaction? Will there be any spinoffs to give us his story? Or maybe Lennon's other brother? Either way I just want to get more books from Piper Rayne.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment