Thursday, April 27, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Ride Me Dirty by Vanessa Vale

Ride Me Dirty (Bridgewater County Book 1)Ride Me Dirty by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Contemporary menage romance with strong but supportive alphas to balance a workaholic heroine who needs to learn to slow it down and enjoy life. That is what I got to experience with this story.

Catherine is headed to settle the estate she inherited when she meets Jack and Sam. But she is no where near prepared for what she gets with these two men.

This story had a lot of different elements to it that I wasn't quite expecting when I read the synopsis. But that was such a good thing. There was more going on with the heroine especially, that I really enjoyed. She could have easily been presented as a one dimensional character who was just always controlled by the men, but she held her own and stood out for me.

This is a sub-genre of romance that is really growing on me. And this story was an excellent example of what I like about it. Good pacing, nice supporting characters, really good plot at the heart, and I really liked the heroine and both heros equally. They made me believe in their relationship and that it could work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment