Sunday, May 14, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ Misfit by Alyne Roberts

MisfitMisfit by Alyne Roberts
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Jenny~
Second Chance Love Story

September Evans was used to being an outsider after being bounced around foster homes. No one seemed to resent her more than her new foster brother, Keaton Grayson. He hated the new girl intruding on his life.

This is my first book by Alyne Roberts and I'm positive it won't be my last. Alyne Roberts did a fantastic job writing Misfit. I absolutely loved how detailed the author was when writing the emotions each character was feeling. The story is told from past and present, so you get the idea of what both September and Keaton experienced. I enjoyed the banter between the characters because it brought humor to the story. The chemistry between Keaton and September was off the charts. I'm a huge fan of Keaton and all his undoubtedly alpha hotness. I have no intention of giving away the secrets or the ending of this book but, what I can tell you is that it is really good and a must read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment