Friday, May 26, 2017

Jess's Review ~ Worship Me by Chelle Bliss

Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)Worship Me by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
Spicy, saucy and packed full of the Gallos. This is one of my favorite series, I enjoy all of the characters, how they interplay with each other and the dynamics of this ever growing family.

This book focused on James and Izzy. While I enjoyed them the first time around, I loved them for the second time. I don't know if it was because they are "older and wiser" or that the whole clan made an appearance or it was just what I needed right now; regardless this was a hit for a fan of the series.

Bringing Izzy in on a mission, might not be the wisest idea but James needs her to play a part that no one but her can play. But Izzy is nothing shy of unpredictable and when there is a bad guy on the run we get to see how submissive she can be.

Like I said, I just really enjoyed the story. There was a lot of interaction with the other characters and introduction to perhaps some new characters???? I look forward to more of this family because I am pretty sure I can read them until their kids are old and grey.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment