Monday, May 1, 2017

Lindsey's Review ~ Aces Wild by Emmy Curtis

Aces Wild (Elite Ops #1)Aces Wild by Emmy Curtis
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

★★★.5
~Lindsey
This was my first book by this author that I have read and I had mixed feelings about the book . While I didn’t dislike it I didn’t enjoy it as much as I was expecting to and maybe I went in with higher expectations. The book’s main characters Dexter and Eleanor and their chemistry was everywhere for me. It was sometimes hard to keep up with their many different emotions and run-ins . The writing as a whole was okay but somewhere along the lines I feel like I got lost. There were some things I liked about this story, one was the writing and the other was where the plot was going. This was a story that took some time for me to get into and one that I wish had a little more depth to it. I just felt like something was missing from the characters and the story. This would not put me off the author and I would read something of hers again because this book had promise and I’m sure the next one would catch my attention.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment