Thursday, May 4, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ Protected by the Badman by Hayley Faiman

Protected by the Badman (Russian Bratva #6)Protected by the Badman by Hayley Faiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Protected by the Badman is the latest in Hayley Faiman's Russian Bratva series which I am a big fan!

When Quinn Parker is taken by Ziven Dorosh, a high ranking badman of the Russian Bratva, she feels like a pawn in a ruthless war that is being battled. Ziven has money and power but the one thing he desires is the love and affection of Quinn. But when Quinn is given her freedom and finds herself in a dangerous and brutal situation, the one person she needs is the one she ran from.

I am addicted to this series and each book never fails to being out every emotion inside of me. Usually I am so disgusted by the bonehead men in this series before they wise up but this time Quinn had me wanting to shake her. I understand she is weary because of her up bringing but her treatment of Ziven was horrible.

Ziven is such a contradiction. One hand he is so ruthless, violent and powerful but his remorse about Quinn's brutal situation knowing he should have taken action shows his strong emotions for Quinn. But his patience for Quinn, is one example of his devotion to the broken woman.

As always Hayley Faiman writes some major sexual chemistry that burns hotter with each book. The passion between Ziven and Quinn had no boundaries and I felt consumed!

I can't wait to read more from this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment