Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Nikki's Review ~ So Wicked by Melissa Marino

So Wicked (Bad Behavior #3)So Wicked by Melissa Marino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

So Wicked is the latest in Melissa Marino's A Bad Behavior series. You should definitely read the previous books so you know the players.

Melissa Marino has pulled off the near impossible, turning a hated character into a likable one. I almost dreaded reading this book because I didn't think there was anyway I was going to like Alexis and felt Marshall was no friend of Aaron's if he was going to have any sort of relationship with Alexis. But one of the reasons I enjoy reading Melissa Marino is because there is so much depth in her characters and she has you hoping that there are second chances and redemption in this story.

I do love the forbidden aspect of this book because let's face it, the passion is always off the charts. Alexis and Marshall definitely had the heat and passion. And sometimes when you have to hide the attraction it just amps the level of chemistry a couple has.

This is such a great series and I always enjoy reading Melissa Marino!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment