Friday, May 26, 2017

Shy's Review ~ Condemned by Hayley Oakes

CondemnedCondemned by Hayley Oakes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Such an incredibly emotional story. I was caught up in it from the very beginning.

Will and Jessa had known each other since childhood. They were next door neighbors and enemies. Until suddenly they weren't, and that was the beginning of an intense journey full of heartbreak, self discovery, and an all consuming love.

I got so caught up in this story. It was kind of dark and so intense. There was one aspect in the way this story was told that I'm typically not a huge fan of, but this author did a fantastic job with it. I got some of the past and some of the present exactly when I needed it.

These characters were so well written. Even their bent and broken parts hooked me. I loved the supportive friends and family. I felt joy and smiled, I got angry and sad. This book made me feel and I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment