Thursday, June 8, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Bare Yourself by Alex Grayson

Bare YourselfBare Yourself by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

★★★★.5
~Ali
Bare Yourself is a great read for anyone who likes their books with a bit of humor and a whole lot of sexy. Willow is a character that I think a lot of readers will be able to relate to and fully embrace the way that Tegan (yes, Tegan is a guy) pushed her sexually and helped her find herself and what she truly enjoyed. She is a feisty spitfire at the end of her rope looking to start over somewhere new. I enjoyed her wit and humor and felt her pain and desperation, turning quickly to get to her HEA. So many of the alpha male leads are possessive and unwilling to let anyone see their woman in a compromising sexual situation, however that is definitely not the case with Tegan. He is Alpha to the bone but I had a hard time with his need to share his intimacy with Willow to strangers. Not because it wasn't hot, trust me it was, but I had a hard time reconciling his “you're mine” stance with his need to have strangers watch. Tegan has overcome so much and something about Willow has him confiding in her. I felt this story had a lot of development and wasn't just sex for erotica sake. I thoroughly enjoy alternating first person writing which this was. The connection between Tegan and Willow was fun to watch develop through both their point of views. After reading this I will definitely give Grayson another try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment