Monday, June 19, 2017

Ali's Review ~ Talk British to Me by Robin Bielman

Talk British to MeTalk British to Me by Robin Bielman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

★★★★
~Ali
What a fun story! This was a first for my by Robin Bielman and definitely won't be my last! Her alternating first person writing style was so easy to immerse myself into the story. I fell in love with Teague right away. She was such a strong female lead. Although she was a little shy and inexperienced, her independent streak was a mile long and I loved that she didn't feel like she needed to rely on anyone. After falling into a new job by accident, Teague is determined to prove herself to her new boss.
Mateo is living his dream as a serial dater all to fulfill his job of radio dj dating advice guru. Cocky, sexy Mateo can get anyone's blood racing. Readers will fall in love with the troubled past that holds Mateo back and will see how Teague challenges his commitment phobic way of life. Facing all the hurdles thrown in their way, including Mateo mother as Teague new demanding and disapproving boss, Bielman takes us on a comedic, sexy adventure readers won't want to put down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment