Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cassie's Review ~ Only With Me by Kelly Elliott

Only With MeOnly With Me by Kelly Elliott
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆.5
~Cassie

Only With Me is a standalone book and does not disappoint! If you are looking for your next hot alpha read than this is the book for you. Add in a side of crazy family and some danger and this book is just about perfect.
Only With Me is Nic and Gabi’s story, and it was a hot one too! I loved everything about Nic. He is one hot Greek alpha that will do any and everything for the people in his life. This is a good thing because he has a crazy Greek mama making his and Gabi’s life interesting for sure. Gabi is feisty and innocent all in one package and that was a package that Nic could not resist. He did not try to either! It was a definite lust at first sight when they meet. I honestly don’t usually like books that have such a insta love feel to them, but this book won me over. It felt like I was there in the story with them and could feel all that they were feeling. And the chemistry was off the charts! I am pretty sure at one point my kindle had to be steaming up because these two definitely had more chemistry than anything I have read in a while. But what I loved most about them is even though the physical side of their relationship was crazy wild the emotional side was even better.
You could feel the love these two have for each other, but Gabi is hiding a very explosive secret. Can these two get past her dangerous secret and his meddling mother to find the happily ever after they both crave so much.
Kelly Elliott is becoming one of my favorite authors. She delivers so much emotion with each story that it just pulls you in and does not let you go until you get to the words “the end”. I definitely recommend this must-read story!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment