Saturday, June 10, 2017

Cassie's Review ~ Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan

Sexy StrangerSexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Cassie
Kendall Ryan did it again! She delivered another fun, sexy story and never fails to make me laugh. Sexy Stranger is a standalone with enemies to lover’s twist.
Sexy Stranger is Charlotte and Luke’s story. They start out with a bang! But not the bang you might think. It was insta distaste at first sight. They both judge each other and not fairly as they find out. I enjoyed their chemistry from the beginning. I especially liked how it changed when they got to know each other. They are both stubborn and get in each other’s way a lot. They both are strong, confident individuals, but they both are hiding a vulnerable side.
Charlotte and Luke both have trust issues and secrets they have to overcome. Will they overcome them to have the love they both deserve.
I love Kendall Ryan books. They are always a fun, fast paced read. She has become one of my auto one-click authors!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment