Friday, June 2, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Emergency Attraction by Samanthe Beck

Emergency Attraction (Love Emergency #3)Emergency Attraction by Samanthe Beck
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description
Going home meant a second chance…
The cover and blurb pulled me into this standalone, my first read in the series, and Shane kept me hooked…
“Those lips curled into the I-dare-you grin she blamed for some of her most regrettable decisions.”
Shane and Sinclair had history that ended a decade ago. Unexpected events and a lot of miscommunication meant their reunion was anything but tranquil. The sexual tension was still there and everything unresolved between beat like a drum as Shane pushed to find the answers they both deserved.
The storyline is not a new one though the author added dramatic plot twists to make it her own. While, overall, I wished for more, the story climax and resolution won me over. It was a well-written read with characters that I liked even when I wanted more from them. It frustrates me when huge life decisions are based on circumstances that a good talk through would help resolve.
Through it all Shane was definitely the shining star for me. He wasn’t perfect but he was sexy, strong and oh so charming. He met each challenge head on, refusing to take the easy route while forcing Sinclair to do the same. He pushed and cajoled and didn’t give up which kept me hanging on to enjoy the sweetest of endings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment