Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Diane's Review ~ Just an Illusion Side A by D Kelly

Just an Illusion - Side A  (The Illusion, #1)

Just an Illusion Side A by D Kelly
4 out of 5 stars

description

Deliciously angsty love…

Oh the drama! This is my first book by this author and I don’t think I was mentally ready for the whirlwind of emotions that this story brought out… Be prepared for a journey that will take your heart out and toy with it, just a wee bit…. Okay, who am I kidding, a LOT!

Amelia. Sawyer. Noah. Wait, wait. Who is falling in love here? Well, that’s not the easiest thing to decide when you have full on characters that feel right together. All of them… No, this isn’t a ménage romance, but there is love and lots of it. Brotherly. Romantic. The love that exists between only the best of friends. Sounds messy? Crazy busy? Definitely! Complicated, steadfast and true? Without a doubt. There is chaos and turmoil along with tender moments and sizzling scenes. How could it not be when love is what brings people together and tears them apart.

I loved every minute of getting to know all the many characters in this book and feeling their struggles and their joy. There is teeth gnashing galore and if the author’s intent was to keep the reader guessing she nailed it! This story simmered and burned with so many balls in the air I should have been dizzy but not so. Instead, it had my devoted attention up until that doozy of a cliffhanger! I knew it was coming but it still managed to surprise me… And make me very glad book two is waiting for me!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment