Monday, June 12, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Dog Collar Chaos by Adrienne Giordano

Dog Collar Chaos (Lucie Rizzo Mystery #4)Dog Collar Chaos by Adrienne Giordano
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

A fabulous addition to Giordano's Lucie Rizzo Mystery Series, Dog Collar Chaos is definitely my favorite so far!
Coco Barknell teams up with industry big wig, Foo-Foo Entertainment, to put on a charity fashion show. Lucie and Ro hoped partnering with such a renowned company would help to grow their business further. What they didn't expect was to have their designs stolen or for the owner of Foo-Foo Entertainment to end up dead! When Ro is accused and arrested for Buzzy's murder, Lucie sets out to find out who is responsible. With help from friends and family, we join Lucie on another exciting mystery.
Giordano always gives us a great balance of laughs, drama, and excitement. She makes sure to add in just the right amount of romance too. If she were to include even more of Luce and O'Hottie in future stories, I wouldn't complain though. The fact that Ro was the one in trouble this time, gave the story a more emotional feel. Lucie and Joey were so affected by the situation, it gave me the feels. Lucie is unrelenting in her search for the truth. Her charm, wit, and perseverance shine through.
I enjoyed seeing things from Tim's perspective at various points. It completely reaffirms my love for that man. He is so incredibly sweet and head over heels for Lucie, I couldn't help but swoon. We also see how his love for Lucie and dedication to his job can cause him to feel conflicted. I love that this is included because it shows how loyal and honorable he is.
I really can't get enough of Lucie, this amazing cast of characters, and the intriguing mysteries. Giordano weaves together all these aspects to create a well executed mystery and, overall, captivating story. I flew through this one! I am intrigued to see where things go in the romance department and excited for the next mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment