Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Heated Sweets by A.M. Willard

Heated Sweets (A Taste of Love #3)Heated Sweets by A.M. Willard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5-4 Stars
~Erin
Throughout the other 2 books in this series, I had a feeling that Frankie's story would be emotional, and I was right. Willard delivers a deeply personal and beautiful story. I was completely caught up in these characters and their story.
I don't want to give any details about this one, I'm worried it will take away from the story. I do have to say, there were a couple surprises thrown our way. I started reading this book with an expectation for how it was going to go and I wasn't expecting the little twists and turns that she gave us.
While I have struggled with some aspects of the writing throughout the series, I have been captivated by each and every character and their journeys to happiness and love. I always feel like a part of their group. I smile with them, cry with them, and feel their excitement. I'm eager to see where Natasha's story takes us!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment