Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Out of the Ashes by R.C. Boldt

Out of the Ashes (Out of #2)Out of the Ashes by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
A beautiful story of change, second chances, and learning to love yourself.
Cristiano "Hendy" Hendrixson has survived unthinkable trauma. The once confident and strong man finds himself unable to face his own reflection. Scarred both physically and emotionally, he has a long healing process ahead of him.
When Dr. Presley Cole takes on Hendy as her newest chiropractic patient, she is immediately intrigued by him. Her infectious spirit and kind disposition are perfect for the struggling Hendy. With insecurities of her own, she finds confidence through their growing relationship.
I couldn't get enough of these two. The slow build and the gradual change in the relationship created such delicious tension. I was swept up into the story and the journey within.
This is my second book from RC Boldt and I love how different it was from the first one I read. While Out of Ashes definitely had me laughing out loud, it had a much more profound impact on me than her previous RomCom did. Boldt effortlessly combined humor with an emotional aspect that dug it's way deep into my soul.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment