Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Real Dirty by Meghan March

Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1)Real Dirty by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Every time I read a book from this series, I think, this is the best one yet, and then the next one comes out. I don't know why I'm surprised each and every time, you'd think I'd be used to it by now, yet I'm awed by each installment and each new couple!
With Boone and Ripley, March comes through with another unstoppable pair. The push and pull, steamy chemistry, and undeniable connection are captivating. A new and fresh storyline drew me in and had me tearing through the pages. As with all the others books in the series, we are left begging for more! I can't imagine where she's going to take us next and I can't wait to find out.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment