Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Real Sexy by Meghan March

Real Sexy (Real Dirty Duet, #2)Real Sexy by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description
Another duet, another hit!!
We pick up right where we left off with Boone and Ripley and throughout this book we get to dig deeper into who these characters are and what they come to mean to one another. I didn't think it was possible but I fell even more in love with Boone. He is such a great man with a huge heart, you can't help but be drawn to him. In this story, we get to see a softer side of Ripley. She shows us more of herself. While she is still the witty, driven, and strong character we love, she isn't hiding behind the snark like she was in the first book. And when you put these two together, they are utterly captivating. Their chemistry was off the charts!
Somehow, March always manages to throw in a bit of a twist. I totally didn't see it coming but absolutely loved it!! The addition of some of our fave characters from the series was such a treat and the way March wraps up this story, has me desperate for the next couple!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment