Saturday, June 10, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Shameful by Nana Malone & M. Malone

Shameful (The Shameless Trilogy Book 2)Shameful by Nana Malone
My rating: 4 ~ 4.5 of 5 stars

description

The second novel in the Shameless Trilogy had me tearing through the pages. Shameful picked up right where Shameless left off. We are given answers to many of our questions but along with those come even deeper and more complex questions.
Lucia struggled to come to terms with her new reality. Her brother a criminal, Noah with the same shady background and now running a security firm involved in who knows what, and to top it all off, her own life is in danger. A whirlwind of action and romance. I was swept up in all the excitement.
Pieces of the puzzle are being put together but there are still so many we can't place. I was very impressed with this latest installment. While I very much enjoyed the first book, this one felt more fleshed out. I'm loving the intricacies and new developments that were introduced in this story.
Once again, the Malones leave us teetering on the edge of our seats. While I half anticipated the conclusion, it still surprised me. Now I am even more confused and excited for the final book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment