Saturday, June 10, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone

ShamelessShameless by M. Malone
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

description

Noah had been a constant in Lucia's life for years. After the death of Rafe, Lucia's brother and Noah's best friend, he became even more present, watching over her, inserting himself in her life the way he felt Rafe would. Shameless was story filled with secrets and lies, danger and risk. I was drawn in and searching for answers.
Noah and Lucia are both simultaneously drawn to one another and infuriated by each other. I enjoyed the push and pull as well as the resulting tension. Noah's, over the top alpha tendencies did step over the line at times. I don't know how I would have reacted if I were Lucia. I liked the way she would fight back and strive for her independence.
I enjoyed the fast paced storyline. There were so many aspects that kept me turning the pages. The relationship drama between Noah and Lucia was both sexy and frustrating. The loss of Rafe is still felt by these two. There are so many secrets and questions surrounding his death, as well as the angst from the loss itself. On top of the mystery, we are treated to a bit of action and suspense too. There's some of everything!
At the end of this book, we are left with a giant cliffy. The stunning twist had me desperate for the next installment. I need to know how this is all going to play out and what the future holds for Lucia and Noah.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment