Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Tank by Laramie Briscoe

Tank (Moonshine Task Force #2)Tank by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description

I am absolutely loving this series. Tank was a fantastic follow-up to Renegade. While being the second book in the Moonshine Task Force, it was completely different from the first.
After suffering a traumatic injury in Renegade, Trevor has quite a bit of healing to do in order to get back to work on the Task Force. Blaze was completely broken when she pulled up to Trevor's wreck and was faced with the fact that he might not make it. Putting their differences aside, Blaze makes it her mission to be by Trevor's side and he vows to fix things between them.
Briscoe does a wonderful job of taking her characters on a journey, showing development both individually and as a couple. Blaze's past broke my heart and gave me an even deeper understanding of her and her motivations. For as strong as Trevor was, he was also deeply affected by the people he cares for. I loved how alike these two were: driven, stubborn, protective, tender. They just fit together so well.
Briscoe leaves us with a peak into what is in store for the next book and wow! I can't wait to read it!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment