Saturday, June 10, 2017

Erin's Review ~ The Tutor by K. Larsen

The TutorThe Tutor by K. Larsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I am having a difficult time putting my thoughts in order. This is not an easy review to write. The Tutor has dug itself under my skin and wormed it's way into my mind. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I finished and have even gone back and read much of it again. I feel that nothing I can write can truly convey the extent to which I loved this book and how deeply it affected me.
The Tutor is a haunting and beautifully written story. It was deep and twisted, utterly mesmerizing. Larsen's stunning prose, complex characters, and intense storyline, elicited both a conflicted and visceral response from me. She expertly weaves together so much beauty and darkness, it leaves you breathless at times. I loved all of it, even the parts that were hard to love.
At the end of this story, Larsen gives us a peak at her next book and I can hardly handle the anticipation. After reading this one, I can't even imagine the direction she'll take us on next. I know, without a shadow of doubt, I'll love every second of it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment