Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Unashamed by M. Malone & Nana Malone

Unashamed (The Shameless Trilogy Book 3)Unashamed by M. Malone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

The conclusion of the Shameless Trilogy had me tearing through the pages and left me feeling satisfied. This series has been a wild ride full of action, suspense, mystery, and romance. I've been dying to find out how everything would play out and couldn't put this book down.
With Lucia's life still in danger, Noah and the rest of his team must work with an unlikely ally. Loyalties are tested, truths are revealed, and we learn that not everything is as it seems. Amidst the danger and subterfuge, Lucia and Noah's relationship continues to grow, proving just how strong their connection truly is. I absolutely loved these two together. They were sweet and oh, so sexy.
The mystery surrounding the hit on Lucia finally clicked into place and we are, at last, able to see who was behind it all. As much as I enjoyed the mystery and suspense, I felt that the reveal was a bit anticlimactic. I loved the tension, excitement, and action, but felt that things were quickly resolved and without much explanation. That being said, overall, I was completely sucked into this story. I loved the trilogy and I'm eager to see if we are going to get more of the men from Blake Security.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment