Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Sage (Until Him, #2)Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I have loved each and every one of Aurora Rose Reynolds' books, Until Sage was no exception. It's amazing to me how she is able to do each character and couple the justice they deserve. There are many people out there who aren't fans of inst-love or over the top alphas, while I can understand, I think they must not have read an Aurora Rose Reynolds' book. She just does it right and I can't get enough of it.
We first see Sage and Kim and their interactions in previous books so I was eager to see how their story was going to unfold. Devastated by the loss of a sister she never really knew, Kim struggles to move forward. After making a huge mistake, Sage is trying his best to get back in Kim's good graces. Sage has found his BOOM, now he just needs to convince her of that.
This was an emotional story filled with loss, heartache, joy, and love. Both Sage and Kim pulled me into their story. Protective, intense, capable, and tender, Sage is one hundred percent Mayson. Kim may be broken and a bit fragile but she's also resilient and loyal and fierce. Together they teach us that life isn't always easy and it throws us twists and turns but if we have someone to share it with, it can be an amazing ride.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment