Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Wire by L.P. Lovell & Stevie Cole

Wire (Wrong #3)Wire by L.P. Lovell & Stevie Cole
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

description
Just when you thought everything was finally over for Tor and Jude, Wire comes along to smack you in the face with the cruel reality that, in their world, you're never really out. Never fully safe. Right from the beginning we are thrust back into the dangerous and gritty world we thought we escaped at the end of Wrath. This book was a complete and total whirlwind! Fast-paced and action-packed! Incredible storytelling. Storytelling that completely effed with me. I spent the majority of this book sitting straight up, heart racing, sick to my stomach. To say that it was intense is an understatement. I'm seriously having a hard time getting my thoughts in order, of deciding exactly how I feel about this one. And I think that was deliberate. They wanted us affected, wanted to shock us, to throw us for a loop, and oh boy, did they ever. I can't stop thinking about this one and don't see moving on anytime soon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment