Friday, June 2, 2017

Erin's Review ~ Your Alluring Love by Layla Hagen

Your Alluring Love (The Bennett Family, #6)Your Alluring Love by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

It's Alice's book!!! I have only read one of the other Bennett Family books and I was really hoping this next one would be about Alice. I just loved her and was so excited for her story.
She and Nate have known each other for years. As Sebastian's best friend, they had spent quite a lot of time together over the years. Alice always had a thing for him and he, too, grew feelings for her as time passed. Seeing these two together, it was pretty evident they had a connection. I enjoyed watching them with one another and seeing how they dealt with the obstacles they faced.
I loved how similar these two were. They were confident, driven, stubborn, sweet, and tender. They just worked so well together. It was nice to read a story without a bunch of unnecessary drama. Hagen delivered plenty of laughs, some serious steam, lovable characters, and an engaging storyline. I look forward to seeing what she gives us next!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment