Saturday, June 10, 2017

Jenny's Review ~ The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander

THE MITUS TOUCH (Book One of The Touch Series)THE MITUS TOUCH by Stoni Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

☆☆☆☆☆
~Jenny
Summary from the prologue: Brigit Farnay despises Colton Mitus. And with good reason. He ripped away from her family's company during the most painful time in her life. Forced to work with him, she can't deny that Colton is gorgeous, brilliant, commanding. And the enemy. Her traitorous body craves his touch every moment of the day. And then she finds out about the erotic games he plays...

When reading the prologue my mind went to, "Oh here's another story like 50 Shades, This Man series or even The Fixed Series, but no this story stood on its own.
I started this book on Friday around 9 pm and finished all 57 chapters early the next morning. Yes, that's right I pulled an all-nighter with this one. Honestly, how could I not? Author Stoni Alexander nailed every part of this story. The characters were interesting and as a reader, I was able to connect with them. Colton's character was erotic, a control freak, but OMG sexy. He is the definition of an alpha male. As for Brigit, the author wrote her out to be sweet, but don't let her charming ways full you because she is definitely a force to be reckoned with.
The author's writing style is different from what I have read before. I actually stopped and informed a fellow reader of mine that the wording and the way the story was told was kind of poetic, and that is the best way I can describe it. And don't laugh but I kept picturing model Fabio while reading. Yes, the guy who has graced all the old romance covers. For some odd reason, I felt like his face would have fit the cover more. I don't know why, LOL! Although I loved the characters I at times wanted to jump into the pages and scream WHY!
The intimate scenes were classy and not so raunchy and this was also new to me. One thing I don't really care for when reading is POV's, but I was so lost in the story I really didn't notice.
Overall this book is worth it! Every page will have you at the edge of your seat and once you start I promise you will shut the world out and get lost in this amazing story of lies, betrayal and hot passion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment